Considering joining our team? Take a look at a day in the life of an IMGE employee:
Do you have a multitasking brain that can keep track of varied deadlines for different projects, while also seeing the bigger picture? Do you like to fit in the puzzle pieces of what is urgent versus important?
Read on if you think you have what it takes to be one of our new Account Strategists.
What will you do in this role?
You will project manage and help make sure an IMGE team is meeting its deliverables for political campaign accounts and issue advocacy groups. You will assist a Digital Director in executing complex and innovative digital strategies to help further both campaign and issue goals.
You will also:
- Support comprehensive digital strategy for top-tier clients in the political and issue advocacy space, such as:
- Internal project management
- Preparing marketing plans and budgets
- Proofing content packages
- Manage client reporting and provide analysis
- Cross-train across all service offerings – accounts, marketing, content, advertising
- Stay on top of the latest trends, technology, and tactics to pitch clients
- Provide solutions to problems because, let’s face it, no campaign is without its surprises
- Stay organized, efficient, and proactive
Here’s what we are looking for on your resume
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Interest in politics and current events
- Knowledge of email marketing, online advertising platforms, website development, and online fundraising
Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends, especially around election cycles. A positive attitude and excitement about your work are a must!
- Remote, in-person, or hybrid work options
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Team lunches and bonding events
- Office dogs