The best and most exciting parts of this job? The days are NOT the same, you get a hawkeye view of the business, learn about the company from all angles, and help keep all of the plates in the air. We need someone who is ready to dive headfirst into details, manage multiple projects at the same time, and keep each and every little thing straight. Oh, and we have a cool spot in Old Town Alexandria, too.
What will my day look like?
You will provide general administrative support to our executive team and work under the business development manager to support potential new business and existing clients. You’ll also have opportunities to take on client projects and grow your skill set across IMGE’s service offerings.
Here’s what else you’ll do:
- Support our executive team and strategic partners with scheduling, research, and last minute projects that have short deadlines. (And when we say rely, we mean it. You will be an integral part of the team.)
- Perform various tasks to support the client services team such as new client research, meeting minutes, proposal development, and creation of presentation decks.
- Respond to inquiries about IMGE services in a timely manner and keep the business pipeline up to date with the current status of leads.
- Maintain company materials with up to date information regarding our services, staff, and work.
- Assist with client onboarding including our administration and finance set-up.
What are we looking for?
- Superb writing and communication skills. (Is that a grammatical or spelling error on your resume?)
- Positive and self-starter attitude.
- Interest in politics, digital, and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on weekends. Agency life!
Bonus points if you have experience with Google Workspace and any task management tool.
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing education opportunities
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone reimbursement and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- [Virtual] weekly team lunches
- Office Dogs