Location: Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Do you have dreams of graphics? Do you see things out in the world and turn your wheels on how you would have designed it better? Do aesthetically pleasing elements make you jump for joy? If so, read on.
As a Graphic Designer at IMGE, you will be able to take on a greater variety of work than at most other companies. You will have the freedom to try new tools and techniques and steer the visual direction of prominent political campaigns, top advocacy initiatives, Fortune 100 companies, and IMGE itself! Our designers work in a fast-paced environment with rapid-fire client requests.
What will my day look like?
You’ll work on a team with account, content, marketing, and ad specialists – and be integrated into projects from the start. Most of your work will be done in the Adobe suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD. As a digital agency, we create primarily digital designs custom-tailored to audience, platform, and goal.
Here’s what else you’ll do
- Create graphics and visuals for a wide-ranging array of clients in the political and advocacy space. Common deliverables include social graphics, ad creative, email graphics, animations, infographics, websites, and branding work
- Package, present, and sell designs to the client. Your work is only as good as your reasoning behind it!
- Help maintain and build out a continuously growing library of creative assets, including photos, logos, and more for our clients
Take a look at how this role fits into the bigger picture
Here’s what we are looking for on your resume
- High degree of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite or related design program
- Knowledge of design principles and when to apply these principles.
- Major bonus points if you are proficient with After Effects or similar animation programs.
Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- In-person/hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- Company medical, dental, and vision
- 4% safe harbor employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Team lunches, events, office dogs!
Check out our Dribble page: https://dribbble.com/imge