We’re looking for our next Marketing Manager. IMGE isn’t your typical company; in fact, it’s one of the leading digital agencies in the country. We work with commercial, political, and advocacy clients – and we keep it interesting.
What will my day look like?
- If you like a myriad of campaigns going at once – and you like keeping track of how those campaigns are doing – this role is for you. You will oversee content marketing, life cycle marketing, advocacy, and lead generation across email, SMS, web, and social for one of our client teams.
- You will be an integral part of the overall strategic digital approach outside of just email marketing. We want someone who thinks about the big picture.
- You’ll manage multiple messaging channels as we use an omnichannel approach.
- You’ll focus on the life cycle of targeted email accounts.
- You’ll participate in strategic development of acquisition campaigns, and more specifically – the immediate, and ongoing, communication tactics upon sign-up.
- You’ll solve problems because let’s face it, no campaign is without its surprises.
- You’ll analyze data to make informed decisions on strategy and tactics.
Take a look at how this role fits into the bigger picture:
What are we looking for on your resume?
- Superb writing and communication skills (Is that a grammatical or spelling error on your resume?)
- A level of excellence in organizational skills and details
- Interest in politics and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Basic understanding of email marketing approaches, tactics, and execution
- Ready and willing to learn new platforms quickly
- Also, there may be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- Experience with an email marketing system is a must
- Major bonus points if you have experience with SMS marketing and database management!
- In-person, remote, and hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Team lunches and events
- Office dogs