IMGE isn’t your typical company; in fact, it’s one of the leading digital agencies in the country. We work with commercial, political, and advocacy clients – and we keep it interesting. We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is excited to learn all the ins and outs of digital marketing. If you’re new to the workforce and excited to grow your digital marketing skills, keep reading.
What will my day look like?
- If you like a myriad of campaigns going at once – and you like keeping track of how those campaigns are doing – this role is for you. You will oversee content marketing, life cycle marketing, advocacy, fundraising, and lead generation across email, SMS, web, and social for one of our client teams.
- You will be an integral part of the overall strategic digital approach outside of just email marketing. We want someone who thinks about the big picture.
- You’ll manage an array of execution platforms including fundraising technology, growth marketing platforms, social media management tools, website CMS, and reporting/analytics tools.
- You’ll develop multiple messaging channels as we use an omnichannel approach.
- You’ll focus on the life cycle of targeted email accounts.
- You’ll participate in the strategic development of acquisition campaigns, and more specifically – the immediate, and ongoing, communication tactics upon sign-up.
- You’ll solve problems because let’s face it, no campaign is without its surprises.
- You’ll analyze data to make informed decisions on strategy and tactics.
Take a look at how this role fits into the bigger picture:
What are we looking for on your resume?
- Superb writing and communication skills (Is that a grammatical or spelling error on your resume?)
- A level of excellence in organizational skills and details
- Interest in politics and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Basic understanding of email marketing approaches, tactics, and execution
- Ready and willing to learn new platforms quickly
- Also, there may be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- Experience with an email marketing system is a plus
- Major bonus points if you have experience with SMS marketing and database management!
- In-person, remote, and hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Team lunches and events
- Office dogs