The best and most exciting parts of this job? The days are NOT the same; you get a hawkeye view of the business, learn about the company from all angles, and help keep all of the plates in the air. We need someone who is ready to dive headfirst into details, manage multiple projects at the same time, and keep each and every little thing straight.
What will my day look like?
You will provide support to our executive, accounting, and Human Resources teams. Working under the Executive Vice President, you will manage a variety of company-wide projects and initiatives in a role that is critical to the growth and daily operations of the business. You’ll also have opportunities to grow your skillset across all of IMGE’s internal operations.
Here’s what else you’ll do:
- Support our executive, accounting, and Human Resources teams with operations, finance, and personnel task and project management
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring management support
- Managing HRIS platform, employee paperwork, and records
- Learning Management System support, planning, and build-out
- Contract drafting and management
- Bookkeeping support and data entry
- Support external and internal company and team events
- Maintain company materials with up to date information regarding our services, staff, and work
What are we looking for?
- Superb writing and communication skills (Is that a grammatical or spelling error on your resume?)
- Confidentiality and meticulous attention to detail
- Positive and self-starter attitude
- Interest in politics, digital, and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on weekends – Agency life!
Bonus points if you have experience with Google Workspace and any task management tool, SHRM or HRCI certifications.
- In-person, remote, and hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone reimbursement and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Team lunches and events
- Office dogs